Thursday 27 June 2013

I'm angry

So I have to be really honest right now. I am angry. And yes I know it's not good to be angry. It's a little selfish to be honest. 

So you might ask why I'm angry and I don't mind telling you. You can judge me. But right now I don't care at all.

I'm angry because two months ago all I had to worry about was getting a stupid summer job to pay my rent and school next year. Easy right?! 

Well on one day that all changed! My dad died and all of a sudden I had a million more responsibilities. I'm taking care of my mom, trying to save my parents house, trying to find a job, pay my rent all while helping my mom financially. And on top of it, I totally got used by thins guy I thought I could trust.

So all in all I'm beyond stressed and completely overwhelmed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment