Thursday 27 June 2013

Games

Recently I have noticed something. Almost everything in our society is turned into a game. Want to lose weight? Lets see who can do it faster and better. Want to get good grades? Lets see who can get the best one. Want to get the girl? Lets see if we can sleep with her and mess with her emotions. Want your friends to support you? Oh wait if you don't make the decision they want you to they walk away. 

The thing is all these games are exhausting. They bring us down. They start to control our thinking. We start to have our emotions to up and down and then become so jumbled we don't know what to do.

I can't say that I have never been apart of these games because well in not perfect and I absolutely have. And sometimes I may start them. But recently I'm learning a lot about them and how stressing physically and emotionally they are. 

Today I made a choice:

Walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment