Thursday 4 July 2013

When you just want to see their face

Have you ever just wanted to see someone? Even if it was just a glance across the room, just long enough to know their okay. 

Last night I was walking downtown with my best friend. We walked by a Tim Hortons. Outside was a bunch of guys I knew standing around a truck, but the person I really wanted to see this guy I miss wasn't there.

Later that night we were meeting my sister at the bank so she could walk home with me. And while waiting there two of the guys were walking by and stopped to talk to me. And again it was like all of a sudden I felt sad because I didn't see him. 

I found out that he actually was at the hospital :/ not good. He will be okay. I hope.

All I really want to do is just see him. Just to know he's okay and that we are still
Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment