Monday 26 August 2013

New things!

Hi its me, I don't know if anyone actually reads this but if yo do, I'm sorry I haven't been writing. I have kind of been busy. In the last few months my life has changed so much and its taking some getting used to. So I guess I should clue you guys in on whats new with me.

#1. I have a new best friend! Her name is Cassy and were polar opposites but when it comes down to it we just click. We've had some pretty interesting adventures over the past few weeks. Like finding a place to swim in a creek by my house, which by the way is awesome, better than driving to the local beach with hundreds of people. A few times we've just literally sat here and cried about stuff. one night she left me the sweetest note on my bed when I was out, she pretty much told me I had to be happy and keep smiling. After a stressful night it was a treat to come home to.

#2. I joined and online dating site, and have met some very interesting people. But I think I met someone pretty special. I just have to see what happens.

#3. New friends:

Cassy: mentioned her already!

Ria: someone I actually met years ago, she was my neighbor briefly when I lived on the farm but it was so long ago I completely forgot who she was. She's pretty great though, and I am really enjoying getting to know her.

Maegan: we met just about a month ago and she has been there for me, were not super close but I'm glad we met.

Joel: okay so we met online, but he's pretty great, we only text but its been fun getting to know him. I hope we meet soon.

Lucas: he saved me from a sticky situation one night when I had went to a bar with someone I thought was my friend who had very bad intentions, but Lucas saved the day by showing up, he stopped me from possibly getting very hurt. he has made me a little mad because sometimes he doesn't shut his mouth, and says some not so nice things. but he apologized and I forgive him.

Kody: he's quiet but he also seems to care, he looks out for us when he is around and its great.

Terry: she's so sweet I don't know her very well at all but she is someone I would like to get to know more.

Jaydan: he's like a little brother to me. I'm glad our paths crossed. I can't wait to get to encourage him that he can go far in life he just needs to set his mind to it.

Lonny: when I first met him I was like who is this guy and why is he in my house. Now were cool and he's like the biggest teddy bear ever. He's a great friend and I wish the best for him in life. He is like my Big Brother and he plays the role great.

Craig: he is one of the most interesting characters ever!

Jim: hahaha if Jim wasn't around life would be so boring here. He can make me laugh when I am in the worst of moods.

Brianna: a coworker that I actually get along with, working with her is so great we always have fun and keep each other company.

If I forgot anyone just thought I would say love you! sorry!

I love all these people so much and would do whatever I could do to make them happy.

#4. Work. I'm lucky I have been able to work at the place I had my first job two summers ago. It's one of my favourite places in the whole world and I have the best boss! If your ever in Long Point, Ontario, check out Bub's on the Beach!

#5. Love. ha my love life is non-existent Still single.

#6. I'm going to Cuba! enough said.

I love you guys for reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment