Friday 31 January 2014

HEY!!!

Blogging from my new Macbook Pro here. Okay I had to share that because it is like so unbelievable that I even have a Macbook Pro, thanks for insurance covering the cost of my old computer that was destroyed.

SO what's new!

so so so so much!!


So meet Grant :) he's my boyfriend. Yep, some may say "wait you just went through a horrible break up" but I say "were you expecting me to sit around and be depressed over some guy who wasn't right for me for forever or something?". Yes I was sad that me and Rick broke up, and it hurt. But Grant is something new, and well I love him, if you have doubts about that please keep them to yourself, because frankly I have the "its my life and I am going to do what I want" attitude right now. I am learning to be a positive person and look at things more positively from now on.

A little bit about Grant :)

He's 23 but turning 24 next week :) He works as a mechanic, and he is hoping to get into an apprenticeship so he can get his mechanics license, he like purple! He has goals he want's to achieve and he want's a future with one person and doesn't want to waste time searching because he thinks he has found the one :) which is great because I have the same opinion.

So what's next?:

I'm moving! this is like so exciting! I am moving to Tillsonburg, Ontario!!!! it's not far from where I live now but it's going to bring some great opportunities my way!!! I am hoping to sign a lease for an apartment with my friend Lonny, by the middle of February so that we can move March 1st and start a new life somewhere new. I will miss some things about Simcoe but then I will also be so happy to be out of there, and start somewhere fresh!!!!

So the last thing is! what do you get someone for their birthday who is happy with what they already have and just want to be with you for the day?


T.

No comments:

Post a Comment