Sunday 15 December 2013

What happens next?

So yesterday on of the most heartbreaking things happened to me. Someone who I thought I had a future with told me he didn't know if he "liked" me anymore. It's been 3 and a half months since we started dating. And now it's like all of that was a waste. 

All if this is making me crazy, sitting here waiting for him to tell me whether he wants this relationship to end or not is slowly killing me, im hurting and the things is every moment I wait my heart breaks skittle more. He says he needs time time to think this all through, but me I'm scared I'm scared this is goodbye. I love this person so so much. And when  he said those words to me yesterday I felt like a whole part of me shattered into a million little pieces. In the last 7 months I have faced a lot of pain, and heartbreak and this I thought we were a good thing the shining star in a whole lot of dark. I feel like I invested so much into this and that if he decides he wants to walk away that all of this was a waste. 

I hope it wasn't a waste because I am truly and deeply in love with this guy. He has become such an important part of my life. He has taught me things no one else could have. He taught me that broken hearts can be mended and that love is so important. 


He told me that I am a sweet girl. But is that enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment